Reservation, storage, modifications
Instruments section (offers):
- Instruments that are available with price in our offers section can be ordered, but not reserved for a further period.
- Also, storage with us for more than a few days after purchase is not possible, even with full payment.
Coming Soon section (Ongoing restorations):
- All instruments from this section can be reserved in advance for a deposit of 30% of the later selling price.
- The restoration of pre-reserved instruments will be brought forward and carried out as soon as possible.
- To do this, write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will tell you the later sales price, your reservation amount and an expected availability date.
- If you agree to this, you will receive an advance invoice.
- After receipt of the deposit payment on our account, you hold the option to buy the instrument.
- Immediately after completion and finalisation of the restoration, we will send you a complete set of pictures of the final condition as well as the final invoice.
- If you want the instrument, you pay the invoice and it will be shipped immediately after receipt of payment.
- If you decide not to buy the instrument, we will immediately refund the deposit, minus a handling fee of 50 €.
- The instrument will then directly be offered to the public in the webshop.
Specification of reserved guitars:
- Upon request, we will carry out modifications to pre-reserved instruments to a limited extent in accordance with the customer's wishes. This mainly includes fitting guitars with pickups.
- In this case, the two-week cancellation period for online purchases does not apply.
- For a cancellation of the purchase by the customer before delivery, a processing fee of € 100 plus 50% of the material costs incurred will be charged and subtracted from the deposit to be refunded.